Match Thread | Toronto vs Man City (27/05/15 @ midnight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we have another game in a couple of days and the Argies boys won't be available for that one?

And probably because the City Fans there (yeah we do have canadian City fans) would rather have a glimpse of Sergio and Zaba, rather than some of the Academy lads...

I seem to be watching cliche TV, where the commentators are only allowed to use tired old lines?

Yeah mate you're right. He hasn't scored a hat trick yet. He's fucking wank...

I despair sometimes.

What specifically do you despair at? Where exactly did i say he's wank? My main point was a general opinion on all youngsters, I very clearly stated that. Fofana, to his credit, was and continues to actually attempt the positive passes I mentioned.

You carry on despairing mate, just as soon as you've worked out what exactly you are despairing at.

We are the only team to not have a 0-0 all season I think in the PL, looks like we are going to end that run tonight by the looks of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.