Match Thread | Toronto vs Man City (27/05/15 @ midnight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In every commentary box there should a supporter of the teams who are playing to put these no marks no nowt commentates RIGHT!

So when they come out with bollocks like Pelegrini can't motivate the players tell them what happened last season when Pelegrini motivated the team to the double! Also are you saying all the teams who finished below city this year have managers who can't Motivate there players either?!! They are fucking knobs with the intelligence of a gold fish...

Fofana hasn't put a foot wrong. Looks composed, granted the opposition is not that great.

Only turned it on for the last 10-15 minutes of the first half but he made 3 stray passes from about 6 touches. For me, youngsters need to be doing more than just not putting a foot wrong, it's their chance to impress. This isn't specific to Fofana, I heard the same being said about Loftus Cheek when he made his Chelsea debut the other week. They kept banging on about his 100% pass rate when all he had done all half was pass it to the nearest man. I'd much rather see them try and make more of an impact in the game.

Quite a positive free-flowing game from City. If we'd have finished our chances we'd be 6-0 up by now. I like the look of Fofana, very energetic in midfield, bags of potential.
I would like to see Maffeo come on for Sagna at some point, whether i make it through to full time is another matter, as i'm a bit like this now
bean6.jpg

That Zavaleta needs to change his name before the second half starts

He's bound to be nervous. Even though it's a friendly, it's his first game with the senior squad and he's playing with a number of the first team players. I've been impressed by his energy (it's been much needed next to Yaya) and the fact that he's got more confident throughout, from playing it sideways and looking backwards to trying to push the play on.

I'd like to see some of the other kids but since none of them have played at a senior level, I'm not sure how you see it fit to compare them currently.

Don't get me wrong, he might become a good player in time, but i don't ever think he is genuine City quality. I have a friend who is a Fulham fan and he said although he has a lot of potential, he is very raw. He said his passing and decision making aren't the best and will never be good enough for a team like us. Like i said its a matter of opinions, but he saw him perform every week unlike us. However i think Brandon Barker, Manu Garcia and Pablo Maffeo have the tools to make it at City, its whether they live up to their great potential. All depends on their mentalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.