Match Thread | Tottenham vs Man City (14/05/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really really weird 45 minutes. Individual errors everywhere but worse than that, there's simply no intensity whatsoever in our game. it's like we have nothing riding this game and are saving ourselves for the cup final. Did not expect that at all. Nothing needs changing, they just need a rocket up their arse, perhaps Kdb more than anyone.

Walker needs to stop playing as a winger, pointless when he has no end pass anyway and it's causing problems at the back, just do his role, play how we normally play and we can get the job done second half.

I will be livid if we throw away the title and the 4 in a row history on a performance like that.

Sort it out blues.
Weve been like that a lot. Compared to other years, it does look like the small squad may have caught up with us a little. Do or die now, 45 mins to rescue it

We have to start this half well otherwise it’s a long 2nd half coming up

Spurs will be encouraged by that

We look exhausted & hope he makes a sub now. Doku needed just to fire us up

Far too crowded in the middle. They are more or less in each others way. And we are relying on Walker giving width. The problem with that is he can’t pick out a pass. Get width on and that will create more space in the middle.

Also I hate this Kevin playing up top with Haaland nonsense!

I thought we started ok but after about 20 mins went through a spell of trying impossible passes and giving the ball away. That seemed to spread throughout the team and lead to a much higher than usual number of errors.

We look more likely to score from wide positions but for some reason keep trying to go through the middle. Foden has done fine but is always fouled after beating his man. KDB really needs to get into the game. He's been off with his passing and is rather pedestrian without the ball.

Let's get back to our game. Keep possession, wear them down, wait patiently for the openings and then go for the kill. Do that and we should win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.