Match Thread | Tottenham vs Man City (14/05/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernie or Kev can come off for me which really sums up that half, both physically being played out of the game

My overall feelings are not representative of the general abuse I'm about to give this team on here if they perform like that again. I am immensely proud of what we've done this year... But for the best 45 mins I'm potentially going to be my worst self.

Shittest post of the night goes to...
nope, got about 6 mates gone tonight all have said away end is shockingly quiet compared to sat and recent aways

concourse bouncing though

not unexpected, anfield was the same, nerves will be frazzled until we score

Positive is we surely can’t be worse in second half and more importantly not been caught out with the first attack and a goal syndrome
Pep will sort this believe me

They're playing such a high line. And we have a Norwegian lab experiment running in behind it. I want to say just smash long balls into him but it's just not how we play.

Trust Pep will make some tweaks and we win this. Definitely not ending 0-0. Come on boys
I think we would need 2 goals to be safe , If the work rate does not improve I can see us conceding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.