Match Thread | Tottenham vs Man City (14/05/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KDB, Bernardo, Kovacic, I think this trio is piss poor tonight. If we had Gundogan there instead of Kovacic we would be playing seriously better. we lost here with him as well but at least it was complete joke losses where we deserved to win.
here so far we deserve a draw as it is.

big pep talk needed in HT, wake up, raise our game, up the tempo get on Doku right side, give them something to worry about other than Bernardo, KDB giving it away and us not able to play in Haaland at all.
not when he is up against parked bus or when like its today a high line defence...

I dont want gloating Arse fans after this game. we can win the title next fucking 45 mins. or at least get very close to it.

COME ON CITY'!!!!!!!!!!

Gvad looks about the only light out there and from my eye except for the last few minutes he was in acres often out on the left with no long pass to him to take advantage. Kyle instead bursting forward putting in poor crosses.
We've been pretty lop-sided in our attacks thus far - but Walker is playing on his own pitch out there, just a pity about his delivery thus far

We wasted tow golden opportunity to score. This Totenham team were shit versus Arsenal conceding three goals in the first half. But against us they always play their best. I think they have the psychological advantage against us.
Think it’s more how Arsenal attacked them with pace and more directness rather than our slow build up Which at times is predictable to defend against.

Players should hang their head in shame at that absolute shit. I’m sorry, we play anything like that in the 2nd half and Arsenal absolutely deserve to be Champions. What a fucking let down.
Do you do motivational speaking? Maybe see if City will ask Pep to step aside so you can do the halftime team talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.