Match Thread | UR Diamonds vs Man City (19/12/23 @ 6pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN. THEY FIGHT TO THE END. COME ON CITY. COME ON CITY. SHOW ‘EM LADS, SHOW ‘EM ALL.
You know the rest. Sorry I had visitors and wasn’t able to post until now. But they won’t give in. Ok?

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

@jimharri you were right I couldn’t do it. I have to shout for the lads. Sorry. :-) :-(

Very good performance by us, full control, people are zero perspective, you cannot do much better than this. We had several chances and half chances. They created zero danger like at all. They are no shit, they strong team, one of the best in Japan and Asia. And its a final. Some hear acts like you not being 4:0 at the half time is disgrace. Few underperformers in reference to a potential, yes, but generally proper performance.
Well said.

Probably.

Why doesnt Phil or Bernie drop in the middle ti create. It makes no sense expecting our defenders to create on the edge of their box. I just don’t get it

No. They're entitled to play however they want and given recent results, it's a tactic that works rather well against us. Why should they make things easier for us?

These teams play the same way against arsenal, dippers etc, difference is they tend to play with pace, have plenty of shots and play percentages when it isn't going to plan and tend to break them down. This season, we almost play into their hands by playing even more slowly. it's entirely on us to break them down.
Mostly agree , but its like groundhogday , its f*cking boring we need to score a couple of early goals in games and their game plan is then f*cked , more shooting on sight , there's a good chance on of them gets a deflecition and wrong foots the keeper , its easy on the eye trying to walk the ball in the net , but this season its ineffective at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.