Match Thread | Viktoria Plzen v Man City (17/09/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BluePhil8 said:
Great half from us. It isn't easy to dominate any team away from home in Europe. If Edin hadn't missed that sitter then it would have been a near perfect half.

Yep. People are being insane thinking Plzen are shit, we've just been far better. It's like they never saw us get TOTALLY DOMINATED FOR TWO FULL YEARS in Europe

At last......someone, someone has eventually sussed out the problem...

.....Yaya Toure takes 3 or 4 touches before he moves the ball on.......quote Graeme Souness, implying we are too slow in the build up.

Halle fucking lujah............

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
pudge said:
Sergio's got the beating of the defenders, and he's been direct. Looks the more likely to score, don't see the problem.

He has a 78% passing accuracy to Dzeko's 58%

Phew, please tell that to Edin's pal, EaglesFan...might finally shut him up!1

On how many passes is that statistic drawn? Completely irrelevant.

Dzeko's backheel to Kolarov created more of a chance than any of Aguero's 78%...cause guess what - in front of the goal (when it matters) - Aguero is not passing. Just watch.

andrewmswift said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Great half from us. It isn't easy to dominate any team away from home in Europe. If Edin hadn't missed that sitter then it would have been a near perfect half.

Yep. People are being insane thinking Plzen are shit, we've just been far better. It's like they never saw us get TOTALLY DOMINATED FOR TWO FULL YEARS in Europe
Quick question; is your caps lock key a bit dodgy?

noise said:
Aguero fans protecting Aguero and slagging off Dzeko, who's been superior in every single way to their golden midget. What else is new?

I like Dzeko, but wow. You're going for the full idiot with chocolate sauce and hundreds and thousands on top there.

How fucking annoying is Naill Quinn, he's almost as clueless as some of our Dzeko fanboys.

Didsbury Dave said:
I would bring Rodwell on for navas and go 4231 with yaya in the hole. We are overloaded up top and exposed at the back of the midfield again.

Don't think that's necessary mate tbh, I'd put Fern in front of the back four and put Yaya behind the strikers

4132 in essence

They key and has been so far this season is where to play Yaya

noise said:
Aguero fans protecting Aguero and slagging off Dzeko, who's been superior in every single way to their golden midget. What else is new?

I wish people like you would be banned. Honestly, why are you here? Couldn't you and the rest of your Dzeko loving pals just go and start a Dzeko forum? We don't want your propaganda.

Sorry to come in with the usual match day blues but I'm pretty worried. Worried because I'm seeing more and more that's making me think the players are the problem, not the manager. Our attacking play is still mostly centered around someone doing something magical, Kun is once again trying to dribble through the entire team twice before taking a shot (finally took one, hit the post - invitation enough to try again?), Dzeko is again not doing nearly as good with his head as a bloke standing above everyone else on the pitch should be - a bit of near brilliance from Nasri was a highlight, but again doing nothing with corners or set peices, again not breaking quick enough or with enough purpose, letting them get organised, giving away free kicks in stupid positions.

Not enough intensity, not enough desire, not enough effort. Same old story. We'll get dicked in Moscow and Munich unless we see them as teams worthy of our effort.

If that was the best European away football from us you've seen it's only because it's the worst opposition we've played against, didn't think we looked anything good at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.