Match Thread | Watford vs Manchester City (02/01/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kelechi is not injured and he went with that defensive bench then he came for the point. If he is injured fair enough.

He might use the same over riding ethos and philosophy of counter pressing/recycling possession and maintaining possession with the aim of creating overloads. But positionally he changes, especially since he moved to Bayern. He wanted to utilise Martinez in the same role as Busquets but he had a really bad injury and instead they signed Xabi Alonso, who was more mobile and given more freedom to operate centrally and on both sides of the pitch. He has mastered 4-3-3, 3-3-4, 2,1,2,2,3, playing with a false 9 or going strikerless, to then utilising an out and out striker. I understand that he unperpins these types of formations with the same philosophy and ethos, but to say he sets the team up the same every single game is selling him short. His attention to detail is on a different planet to that of Pellegrini (who evidently sets his team up the same way week in week out).

He says himself that formation has nothing to do with how he sets up and are just numbers on a board for the media to play with. Think officially he used 16 formations last year. He laughed it off and said he's used one system

Sergio is no messi or Suarez, he needs service and he's getting fuck all.

Exactly the same crap we've seen for the past half a dozen away games. I don't know how much more of this shite i can watch without going insane. A sunday league manager could set up a premier league side to beat us. Waiting for Pep is not a valid reason to allow this inept man to stay in charge until May.
I agree,it's going to cost us a league title. A semi competent manager between now and June and I'd be a lot more confident.

One goals scored in 5 PL away games recently. That goal was Yaya's goal vs Arsenal from outside the box. One goal only in 450 minutes of football.

We just added 45 minutes to that. Could be the full 90 minutes given how we play.

We think results not coming because of bad defence and lack of protection but where are our scored goals? 495 minutes = one goal from a long shot at 2-0 down anyway.

This is piss poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.