Match Thread | Watford vs Manchester City (02/01/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is wrong. We have fantastic quality players and yet we can't beat a second rate outfit like Watford. We know exactly what pellegrino is going to do in the second half- wait till 60 minutes and take off aguero and bring on bony to no avail. Turgid!!!

Watford have done a few so called top teams this season, they are no mugs. Look where they are in the league.

Can't wait for that £49m player to turn up instead of Sterling who's a pile of shire.

Why don't we take a risk for once and put Bony up top with Aguero. There's 5 players around Sergio boxing him in, get a man up there with him so he can drop off and drag defenders out with him.

Ever since Barca dicked us last year, we've dropped the 442 and decided to swarm the pitch with number 10s, it doesn't work, it just leaves Sergio isolated trying to get on the end of long crosses against 2 centre backs.
That would get my vote. Unless we change something this is heading for a 1-0 defeat.

Exactly the same crap we've seen for the past half a dozen away games. I don't know how much more of this shite i can watch without going insane. A sunday league manager could set up a premier league side to beat us. Waiting for Pep is not a valid reason to allow this inept man to stay in charge until May.

Where's this entertaining football Pellegrini likes to play?
We've played it about a dozen times in the last two seasons. I'd say, as a rule, his style of football is dull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.