Match Thread | West Ham vs Man City (07/08/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham are a joke. So defensive. No ambition. They have a decent team, it's the first game of the season and we're adjusting to a new system with new major players and yet they've offered nothing.

I like this one.
FZkgk-Uw-WIAEGV4s.jpg

Smile, blues.

I know we usually play with inverted fullbacks at times but at this point it seems we've just transitioned into fully having Walker and Cancelo as 8s. At one point you had both of our fullbacks on the same side of the pitch

He needs to be given a free pass until we sign someone who can overlap him. I don’t know what people expect from him when the team is not set up to get anything out of him. If he’s shit when the team suits him, then fine. But until then…
Pep is pissed at grealish. Meaning he is not doing something right. Excuses needs to stop. He is not making quick decisions. He is running with the ball , pausing for 3 sec like he is waiting to be fouled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.