Match Thread | West Ham vs Man City (07/08/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish had a very good first half.Foden and Haaland working well too.Haaland will hopefully shut the dickheads up a bit now.

Kev anonymous and Cancelo more a liability than an asset,again.
Don’t think Foden has done much. One incredible touch and one decent cross. I’m sure he’ll improve in the second half and in coming games, he’s not had a proper preseason.

Otherwise wholeheartedly agree.

Haaland's pace, power and technic is already world class, this kid is very, very special
100% agree.

Haaland isn't the problem,you can see he is quality.

Gundog had a through pass on for him and ignored him.

The team are so used to playing with the False 9,pushing the Ball out wide first.

Once they get used to playing it to him,he is going to be terrifying with that physicality and pace.He will score a shit load,and win a dozen penalties.

Sorry son, but that’s Jota’s. Well in though to win the penalty and put it away like a boss, but, get your own celebration. That one is taken. ;)

Attachments

• 261D6AE5-91BF-4CE5-8295-F49E60A5F470.jpeg
    261D6AE5-91BF-4CE5-8295-F49E60A5F470.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 15
Jack doesn’t belong in the front three. For me he has always been a midfielder. I know he has to bench both Bernardo and Gundogan to get minutes but he doesn’t offer much on the wings. He doesn’t have the speed or the dribbling skills to beat fullbacks.

He’s been good. I’m genuinely baffled by the hate.

Kev, Foden, Cancelo all been worse.

(Not tryna dig any of em out they haven’t been too bad)
It’s not hate. As @paulchapo said we are all City fans and we want him to do well, but his total contribution today (and in most of the games he has played for us) is a bunch of square and back passes. This is not the player we thought we were getting for £100m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.