Match Thread | West Ham vs Man City (07/08/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good half I thought. After the first 2 mins West Ham have hardly had the ball.

We need to create a bit more but apart from that I thought we were good. I think we can raise it a bit more second half though and we will get at least one more goal.

Brilliant pen from Haaland, right in the corner. No one is saving that.

The foul on Grealish. I still find it astonishing that the VAR doesn’t or can’t or won’t interfere.

Decent 1st half in tropical circumstances. We control it, but a second would help to what is always an uneasy score line.
No idea why they can't ask a ref to review a yellow? The rules suck

Patient first half in unusual heat, some sloppy passing from all the midfield and shithousery from WHU and Oliver.

Overall though we a re doing fine, need to release early balls to Haaland on the move rather than where the last 2 years we would short pass to death

Bullshit.

Do you think walker and cancelo two top international full backs aren't capable of doing an overlap? They've clearly been instructed not to. They are more than capable.
Err. Walker is a right back, so how that affects Grealish’s flank, only you can explain. As for Cancelo, his whole game from the left is about inverting into the middle. So no, neither are going to overlap Grealish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.