Match Thread | West Ham vs Man City (07/08/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish hasnt been that bad but theres times when hes had the ball to run at Coufal and decided to play it back which is frustrating. We have someone in the box now
Hit and miss. Not spectacular but not completely shit either.

Don’t think Foden has done much. One incredible touch and one decent cross. I’m sure he’ll improve in the second half and in coming games, he’s not had a proper preseason.

Otherwise wholeheartedly agree.

Difficult for him to work his magic consistently because of the way we are playing and forcing the hammers to park the bus,but he is high energy and his quality on the ball is exceptional.
I genuinely think the front trio will be superb when they click,early signs are there.

Reactions: kun
Tbf he’s saying what we can all see, just not good enough and hasn’t got any excuses this year…. You tend to find him giving more when he’s had a run in with someone, he’s coasting
Coasting and laidback are the words I’ve described him with in all but about three games since he came to us.

He needs to be far more aggressive and positive.

He’s not done anything wrong but he’s not done enough positive.

Just feed that kind of quick through ball to Haaland more often, he will take care the rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.