Match Thread | West Ham vs Man City (07/08/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coasting and laidback are the words I’ve described him with in all but about three games since he came to us.

He needs to be far more aggressive and positive.

He’s not done anything wrong but he’s not done enough positive.
He proved against madrid when he came on that he can gun down the wing.

Love us to play a bit more quicker and direct but we are cruising here in 2nd gear get another and games over…

Oh Cancello don’t do anything silly this half to get sent off because we know this kunt Oliver will oblige!

Cancelo is one frustrating bastard
He is capable of absolute brilliance and proper shit within seconds
He’s so gifted
His decision making needs to improve though

As I said in the cricket thread he’s the Jason Roy of our side either sublime or fucking wank, but he’s always a watch

Err. Walker is a right back, so how that affects Grealish’s flank, only you can explain. As for Cancelo, his whole game from the left is about inverting into the middle. So no, neither are going to overlap Grealish.
His whole game is about inverting into the middle? Almost like he's being instructed to play that way? Cancelo is more than capable of performing a fucking overlap if instructed.

I brought walker into is as people keep saying we don't have full backs who can overlap, and it's bollocks. Canelo has spent lots of time playing as a wing back, if he was asked to overlap he would do.

Almost as if he’s playing in a different team, with different players, in a different competition, being given different instructions by a different manager.

Have you borrowed your mate’s username?
Quick, someone said something I disagreed with. I better insult him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.