Match Thread | West Ham vs Man City (07/08/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
huh.gif
People that can't appreciate total football, FFS

Not gonna lay it all on Grealish as both of our wide players haven't really influenced the game. All through the middle so far. Definitely some rust showing from some player but I think once we get up to speed and they all learn how to use Haaland correctly we are going to be unstoppable.

That was lovely to watch total football making West Ham do the chasing in this heat it will absolutely kill them especially in the first game of the season and not up to speed.

Haaland, Foden, Gundogan and Rodri the standouts so far...The less said about Jack and Joao the better. They both really need to get their act together in the second half.

As good as we have been in that first half we really are missing Stones at centre back to be breaking the lines with passes to open West Ham up that but more.

No energy the first 20 minutes. I hate walking football. But after that we started playing better.

I hope to see Alvarez around minute 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.