Match Thread | West Ham vs Man City (15/05/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish hasn't earned a start in a game like this.

Dinho is awful at centre back.

Mahrez has got the goals he needed to have his most prolific season and given up.

Ederson couldn't stop an under 4's team from scoring.

Eddie has never been a great shot stopper but would you really change him for any other keeper in the world.

We're the better team by a mile, though that second goal will be tough to come back from.

Sucks to see people turning on the players or the manager so quickly though.

I feel like nobody in here REALLY remembers 93:20 but for the last 7 minutes. No one remembers us being 2-0 down, missing chance after chance (Kenny having a worldie), the gut wrenching feeling like we really never would the title...
Agree with that bit.

The most annoying thing about that half is the fact that we dont even look up for the fight. We realistically just had to win today and instead we come out strolling against a team you know will be giving it their all.

Its a spineless approach we see it lots from us against middling teams that we expect to come out guns blazing.

Absolutely shite first half. I'm actually gobsmacked just like the Madrid game lost for words...
Two balls over the top and in on both occasions Sunday league stuff defensively.
Moyes has played Pep like a puppet here today just letting Bowen hang off Zinchenko all day.
Grealish and Mahrez nowhere near good enough in the wide areas today constantly taking the easy way out. Not going to lie the way we've played so far I'd be happy to come out of here at 2-0 and take it to the last day, West Ham look more likely than us to score again truth be told. Get Foden and Sterling on ASAP.

Having said all that, We should have had a blatant penalty awarded for the foul on Jesus.

Pep we have no defence.

i know " i will start with Both Mahrez and Grealish in this game"

Give west Ham more of an opportunity as grealish does litterally fuck all and Mahrez Bottles out of every 50/50 challenge

Grealish gets to the Box passes back then hides.

This is the Guy who got Villa 6,7,penalties a seaseaon.
He is doing exactly what Foden has been doing, Foden just gets more slack from the fans

I'm certain this is the instruction that they have been given, it's like he doesn't want the left winger running forward

Entire back four are awful, all stepping out at different times, with zero recovery pace because Walker isn't there to bail us out.

Zinchenko doesn't know where his man is, Fern is just playing stupid in the head going so high on Antonio.

I've got to say, Ederson is getting nowhere close to making saves.

Only Jesus is showing any type of urgency.

This is always going to happen when you take Phil out of the team and have Grealish and Mahrez slowing us down.

How unfit must Ake be to be on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.