Match Thread | West Ham vs. Man City (31/08/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Ederson getting the pelters for the goal when Ruben had fuck all need to stick his knee at it 6 yards out.

Maguire levels of defence from him.
thats all fine and i agree. its just that our keeper rarely saves us from a certain goal like other keepers do. for example i think De Gea would have saved that.

Didn't stop the first cross inside 2 minutes which they nearly scored from and then failed to block the shot before half time which drifted wide. As I said, he's not a great defender.
He didn’t get back for the second because he played Kudus offside…

The level of our play is other worldy, simply incredible.

The hammers are no mugs and have had no answer to us.

Need a third to puncture any hope they might have.
Yeah, after we went 1 up I thought we needed a 2nd or they will punish us, and one great run from Bowen punished us. We could have scored 5 in the firs half, but it's only 2-1. We need to kill the game off ASAP.

A 1-4 scoreline at the break would be a fairer reflection of the game. Haaland, de Bruyne, and Lewis have all spurned favourable chances, but the quality of our movement and play has been superb. Just need to watch the high balls into our defence and not having anyone back from midfield for the second ball.

We need to finish this off. We are always susceptible to the freak goal on the break and need to make sure it won't matter. Come on lads !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.