Match Thread | West Ham vs Man City Carabao (27/10/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me your theory then because my grandad was attending games from the 30s onwards.
He compared at nightclubs and used the word ‘rags’ liberally, even to rags.
And using ‘rubbing rags’ as a reference makes no sense as they can be any colour. Whereas the saying “like a red rag to a bull’ has been used to describe annoying fuckers for centuries.
1930s United were skint and shit, they nearly got relegated out of the league system completely at one point. City helped them out by voting against allowing Manchester Central into the league system and gave United some of our old kits because theirs were all tattered - ie, Rags.

My Grandad has always referred to United as the Rags. He’s 84. It seemed to disappear for a few decades but came back in the internet era

Looks like they’re happy for us to have it, and go 5-4-1 and narrow, knowning we have to try and get through 20 legs to get near goal.

How on earth is anyone supposed to get their foot on that, Kyle? haha

Sterling gets flak on here but Kev has been far worse this season.. the Liverpool performance was truly horrific.. but was glossed over by the equaliser.

Much like Raheem he doesn’t deserve to start at this moment in time.

In one. Can’t argue.
But ‘if’ you do play them in an effort to get them up to speed for the big games in the more important competitions then this is the game for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.