Match Thread | Yokohama vs Man City (27/07/19) @ 11.30am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a good pipe opener to me. Kev fit and firing is good to see.

Controversial, but imo Fern Rodri KDB would be better balance in this half than DS.

Great game. Level of this compared to rags v spurs is beyond measure.

David looks to be struggling in pre-season as he did for the last 3 months of the season. Making him captain could be a problem, because I think we will get 6 games into the season and people will be calling for him to be dropped.

Agreed. I reckon Pep can’t wait for a striker to return from holiday so that Sterling can be on the left and Sané where he sadly belongs.

It's so frustrating because we all know how good he can be but just seems like he can't be arsed. He also doesn't seem to be making the runs on the outside so much and keeps running into players and thereby losing it. I really bloody hope he turns it around for us and him.

David looks to be struggling in pre-season as he did for the last 3 months of the season. Making him captain could be a problem, because I think we will get 6 games into the season and people will be calling for him to be dropped.
I have faith the squad will choose Kevin. It’s the right decision. He is our leader. Just look at him.

No doubt the conditions are having a huge effect on us. We seem to be going very narrow again as soon as we get possession but it’s working.
We have been cut open too easily at times by one touch balls by them. They’re a decent team and this is a good test for us.
Time to up the finishing rate. Be nice to see Bernabe, Foden and Pozo for a run out.

He was excellent in the first game so that's not true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.