Match worn shirt

Rodney Marsh's Hair said:
Sweat stains under the armpits, traces of blood and a grease mark upper centre which smells of Vick vapour rub.

Job done!

Whilst this would normally be a very good tip I have to urge everybody to be very careful about fake Joe Hart 'keepers shirts. There are a large number of fakes that he supposedly wore in the last Derby. The way to spot a fake one is simple, if it has grass or sweat stains it is a fake. The real shirt Joe Hart wore has a large hole in the left upper sleeve. This was due to him leaning on the goal post for 93 minutes.

DNA profiling. Contact GMP forensics dept. for assistance.

If it's supposedly from Everton, Sunderland or Stoke it will have an opposition player's DNA all over it from where the player was held back.

I've several, the most obvious thing is the letters/numbers on the back. The ones on the match worn/issued shirts are larger than replicas and are felt, not plastic. There are other minor differences but that's the main one

eshiers1 said:
I've several, the most obvious thing is the letters/numbers on the back. The ones on the match worn/issued shirts are larger than replicas and are felt, not plastic. There are other minor differences but that's the main one

Yeah they do feel abit different, I'm sure I heard that they use to have code or number stitched into the label but I might have made that up. I was hoping to find out which game it's from. It's a Balotelli shirt so anything could have happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.