Matchday hospitality ... which is the best ...

oakiecokie said:
jonmcity said:
oakiecokie said:
Can you remember what sort of price you paid,mate.

Think its £145 PP, but depends on the game

Yep I noticed on one of the suites that the Fulham game was £90,but the Liverpool one was £120.

Prices gone up this season, but some better deals for the Watford game, £75+VAT in the Citizens suite.

oakiecokie said:
For anyone who ain`t seen this yet,please help.

It's really down to what you want from the day. All suites are different and suit different people.

In some you can wear jeans and City tops, some you need shirt and tie, you can go to the lest expensive (based above the City shop) and sit on level 2 behind the goal or the more expensive in the Colin Bell stand.

Also consider the food if you're taking the kids with you as the more expensive hospitality meals are usually meals which younger kids don't particularly like.

If your not interested in food and want a matchday treat with good central entrancing and perfect centre pitch view on level 2, you can just pay for executive seats. They are heated, padded seats where the celebs/guests etc sit and a great way to watch the game without wasting money on food as they're a lot cheaper than full hospitality.

I've used them all at different times depending what I want at the time so to ask generally which is best the only answer is that it is truly individual preference and my choice may not be your best choice.

I would suggest you ask the family what you all want from the experience (where to sit, what to wear, do you want to meet ex-players, want on table betting, memorabilia, car parking, type of meal, etc) and then phone the hospitality team and they will advise which suite meets what you want.

Cost will depend on the game but expect to pay 30/40% more for an A game.

I have allways used a hospitality rep called Tom Mahon so if you phone and ask for him I can assure you that you will get first class service and advice.

I hope this helps a little.

maurizio said:
Legends lounge was good for my father-in-law's birthday. A while ago now. Good choice of food, met Colin Bell, Tony Book,Tommy Booth and Paul Lake. Would do it again for a special occasion.

Legends was the favourite of me and my wife but we went to it without the kids to be honest. We met Colin Bell, Mike Summerbee, Tony Book, Brian Kidd and even Andy Gray and Richard Keys lol. Ended up pissed and it was a lunch time kick off lol.... but what a day :-)

Watford hospitality
The Connell Club £145 plus VAT
The Mancunian £100 plus VAT
Legends £85 plus VAT
Citizens Suite £75 plus VAT
Commonwealth Bar £30 plus VAT
Platinum Boxes £150 plus VAT (minimum 8 guests)

mekonmcfc said:
Connell Club is superb

That's the new name for the old "Boardroom Suite". It is top, quite formal (jacket & tie compulsory) but the seats are great and you'll be amongst visiting managers and ex players etc. There's 5 courses of food - fine dining so not mega portions but overall you'll be stuffed!

Enjoy whatever you opt for

Did hospitality for the first time yesterday. I was in the legends lounge.

The food was very nice and plentiful. You can basically help yourself to as much as you want of a carvery style buffet. You also get a great view out of the windows onto the stadium - that is until 15 mins before kick off when they pull the blinds down.

The staff were very helpful and there was a nice, relaxed atmosphere in the place. Tony Book and Ian Brightwell were walking around chatting to people at their tables.

Decent view from the padded seats high up in the south west corner.

Only downside for me was that drinks were not included in the package. I know that this is to stop people taking the piss and ordering magnums of champagne, but I think a couple of complimentary beers shouldn't be too much to ask - after all, a car parking space and a three quid programme doesn't exactly eat into the overall cost of the package. In the end, I had to spend £18 on a couple of rounds for me and my guest.

Took the shine off a little, but still a good experience. Would recommend it if you have the cash!

donostia said:
Did hospitality for the first time yesterday. I was in the legends lounge.

The food was very nice and plentiful. You can basically help yourself to as much as you want of a carvery style buffet. You also get a great view out of the windows onto the stadium - that is until 15 mins before kick off when they pull the blinds down.

The staff were very helpful and there was a nice, relaxed atmosphere in the place. Tony Book and Ian Brightwell were walking around chatting to people at their tables.

Decent view from the padded seats high up in the south west corner.

Only downside for me was that drinks were not included in the package. I know that this is to stop people taking the piss and ordering magnums of champagne, but I think a couple of complimentary beers shouldn't be too much to ask - after all, a car parking space and a three quid programme doesn't exactly eat into the overall cost of the package. In the end, I had to spend £18 on a couple of rounds for me and my guest.

Took the shine off a little, but still a good experience. Would recommend it if you have the cash!

Do any of the packages include the ale in the price?

Do any of the packages include the ale in the price?

Did the mancunian and that included half a bottle of wine each. All other drinks were cash bar. Excellent food as good as anywhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.