Mate arrested

Eccles Blue said:
johnbmcr said:
MCFCboi said:
Oh God, I need some sleep! For a second there I read that as "Mata arrested".

matas not who he is
its still a 3 match ban and a grovelling letter to Fletch Spanish acceptable

-- Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:13 pm --

BezzMCFC said:
Pointless emailing this guy.. His pa picks them up n she is just as bad as fletcher

Why is Wilson playing the fans with this good cop bad cop routine? if he cannot make the decision he should stay out of it its just confusing already muddied waters

Excuse me but Danny Wilson does NOT play the fans, he responds to emails sent to him. Would you prefer it if he completely ignored an email from a fan? Of course, then that would give you another opportunity to moan about him!!

He didnt reply to my email i sent to Him. Lisa eaton did.

BezzMCFC said:
bainy said:
bainy said:
The rules are not clear as well (yes we all know about violence, fireworks, hatchets, rascism etc) - opposition fans often sing utd songs and some wear utd shirts. At ajax, there was a MUFC banner displayed the whole game in the ajax end. Holding a rivals football shirt up is small change in comparison IMO. City make a big thing of guidetti in the programme and city square - some ajaxs fans at the match were not impressed with this.
Its unfair that someone gets a ban without being aloud to air there view.

Heard today that this has still not been resolved, the lad who was thrown out doesnt know if he will get a reprieve, a 3 match ban or loose his season ticket. Surelys this cant be right! As a paying customer (supporter) to be refused entry into the stadium without being able to give your version of events in a timely manner is poor. This isnt a good 'customer service' and city certainly arent supporting there supporters. The lad should get to air his side of things before any punishment is dished out!!
no he has to apologise to fletcher but still.get 3 game ban no matter what you say. The guys a prick.
I'd never set foot in the ground again before I apologised, especially for something I'd not done. In fact, scratch that. I'd apply for a seasoncard in my brothers name (he's a United fan so wouldn't ever go to the game anyway) in a totally different part of the ground and just watch the games from there, no-one would be any the wiser. Thankfully I've never had to deal with Showsec, Fletcher or anyone else.

i was in 216 upper........watched lad ( bald head) hold up ajax shirt.........but it was his mate who got arrested/ejected !! it certainly pissed off a few ajax fans !!!<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:25 pm --<br /><br />he was in 216 lower.............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.