Mateo Kovacic

^ That 'exclusive' originates at Goal.com who love the "<player> wants to join United not City" stories.

Dinamo Zagreb boss confirmed he had talks with Manchester City but main Croatian sports newspapers are saying that source close to that boss have told him it's not Mateo Kovacic they've speak about but Sime Vrsaljko.

The other version is saying City are interested in both of them.

Anyway, Zdravko mamic (Dinamo's boss) is very hard guy to negotiate with and he usually manage to get very good money for his players.

This is the kid I was raving about in the FM thread with Ricster, fuck knows what he's like in real life though haha.

yankblue said:
Where's our Balkan contingent?? Wonder what they've got to say about him

Probably propping up Dzeko and slagging the decision making processes of all of our other players.

From what I've seen of him he seems to possess serious talent - but he is also overhyped. As is usual for Dinamo Z. They must be the best merchants in Europe - in terms of what money they get for what quality. Amazing amount of million pound deals for players that end up in the marshes of mediocrity. But from time to time they produce a Modric, or a Boban.
Too early to say on Kovacic. Might be the real thing.

yankblue said:
Where's our Balkan contingent?? Wonder what they've got to say about him

I've said few words, lol

Don't know too much about him, but Croatian media are talking about him a lot.

That doesn't mean anything of course as they all write what's in interest of Dinamo Zagreb's president and his interest is to make buzz about him so his price could rise.

But 17 years, playing Champions League, very strong, he could come big player though.

Probably propping up Dzeko and slagging the decision making processes of all of our other players.

6a00d8341bfa1853ef0133ecbce1a0970b-800wi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.