Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurt your feelings not towing the party line .... A dab of the usual sarcasm fully expect on here when you say something people dont like ...

Joginho deal was a f*ck up, we tried to drive a hard bargain & got taught a lesson by ADL & after the event we whinge about Napoli & ADLs conduct ... Hope we're trying to save money in prep for a mega deal like Mbappe otherwise ......
We can't just pay whatever figure for everyone.. This will make the club get walked all over. You have to draw a line, sometimes we get who we want.. Well most of the time we do, and once in a while we don't.

The way thing's are going with his Madrid career he'll be lucky if he's not loaned back to some club in Italy in a couple of years with the customary option to buy.

We can't just pay whatever figure for everyone.. This will make the club get walked all over. You have to draw a line, sometimes we get who we want.. Well most of the time we do, and once in a while we don't.

Same with Sanchez and we ended up finishing on a greater points difference from before the Rags spent over the odds for him.

We really need to foster good relationships with agents/intermediaries . We all know they are terrible but for the sake of business it kinda has to be done. Wolves are now getting deals out of it. Rags get deals out of it and Jorge Mendez negotiated Ronaldo’s €1B release clause down to €100M.

ID Rather have paid the full whack of £57 MILLION to Napoli than give RM anything like £80 mill for Kovakic Blimey there is a real lack of DM"s with genuine quality i know he is not a DM but would give up beer for life to get Hazard .well till the end of the week anyway

Feck me Utd's policy really is to sign anyone we're linked with. They want to shell out £80m for the lad.

Maybe we can get him on loan?
RM were happy enough to loan out James Rodriguez to a European rival, a player that is surely worth more.

I think he's a player, but nowhere near worth paying 80M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.