Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks ... Buy Dyan Bertrand as 2nd left back & use Delph in midfield rather than spunk silly money on this guy. Txiki's ''long' game & locking Jorginho into a gentlemans agreement backfired. The Napoli president is as mad as a box of frogs but he taught City a lesson for trying to drive the price down & get Jorginho below market price. City can whinge after the event about ADLs conduct but not at all surprised Jorginho went elsewhere & we're in this position still looking for a DM.

Hope Txiki is logging in for tip top advice.

No thanks ... Buy Dyan Bertrand as 2nd left back & use Delph in midfield rather than spunk silly money on this guy. Txiki's ''long' game & locking Jorginho into a gentlemans agreement backfired. The Napoli president is as mad as a box of frogs but he taught City a lesson for trying to drive the price down & get Jorginho below market price. City can whinge after the event about ADLs conduct but not at all surprised Jorginho went elsewhere & we're in this position still looking for a DM.
There is such a thing as dodging a bullet you know. When it comes down to commitment I know damn sure that our owners have shown enough commitment to suggest that when a deal doesn't go through, there's always a backup plan and it wasn't our only option. How much evidence do you want? We won the title this year with the highest point total in premier league history. Get a grip and don't become a spoilt arsehole!

Hope Txiki is logging in for tip top advice.
Hurt your feelings not towing the party line .... A dab of the usual sarcasm fully expect on here when you say something people dont like ...

Joginho deal was a f*ck up, we tried to drive a hard bargain & got taught a lesson by ADL & after the event we whinge about Napoli & ADLs conduct ... Hope we're trying to save money in prep for a mega deal like Mbappe otherwise ......

Hurt your feelings not towing the party line .... A dab of the usual sarcasm fully expect on here when you say something people dont like ...

Joginho deal was a f*ck up, we tried to drive a hard bargain & got taught a lesson by ADL & after the event we whinge about Napoli & ADLs conduct ... Hope we're trying to save money in prep for a mega deal like Mbappe otherwise ......
Sounds like silly nonsense to me.

Deal was done, then ADL saw a way to get a poxy few mil extra by SELLING Sarri to Chelsea with a package deal, so everyone looked like they were saving face and Abrahamovic could get the man he wanted. Then, ADL, in a top **** move, makes it sound like his hands were tied because it was Jorginho who WANTED to go to London, not Manc! What’s Jorginho going to say now? Can’t very well say, “No, I never wanted to come to Chelsea, but ADL threatened my career if I didn’t go!” can he?!

Sounds like silly nonsense to me.

Deal was done, then ADL saw a way to get a poxy few mil extra by SELLING Sarri to Chelsea with a package deal, so everyone looked like they were saving face and Abrahamovic could get the man he wanted. Then, ADL, in a top **** move, makes it sound like his hands were tied because it was Jorginho who WANTED to go to London, not Manc! What’s Jorginho going to say now? Can’t very well say, “No, I never wanted to come to Chelsea, but ADL threatened my career if I didn’t go!” can he?!
Yea gotta agree with this, harsh to call this a “fuck up” by City. ADL even admitted publicly he had agreed to a deal with city but took the bigger offer. Did you expect City to increase their offer by 10m? Who’s to say Napoli would even take it since it seems clear their intent was to ship Sarri off in this package.

Hmmm, you like to do this........... just like True Blue........... don't you?

It's a forum and goes like this.... post nonsense, get called out!

Deal was agreed, they reneged it happens and has been debated to death.

Hmmm, you like to do this........... just like True Blue........... don't you?

Dont think this transfer was a "F*ck up" but as you bring me into the discussion....I not going to knock the lad for having an opinion, deserves the same respect as everyone else.

DM/CM seems to be a priority as we've been showing interest in the position in both Jan and now the summer windows. Club must feel its a "weaker" area that needs filling....hopefully we can sort this before window shuts.

Last edited:

What was the lesson ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.