Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he's a Gundo replacement, I'm genuinely struggling to understand what he brings to the table

I'm not dissing the signing, I'm just can't get my head around it. If he was 25/26 maybe it would make more sense to me
He’s brings nothing to the table, he walks up and flips that fucker over while laughing at those sat the other side.

Unless he's a Gundo replacement, I'm genuinely struggling to understand what he brings to the table

I'm not dissing the signing, I'm just can't get my head around it. If he was 25/26 maybe it would make more sense to me
He just turned 29 which is nothing for a fit modern player. He’s always impressed me when I’ve seen him play and think he will fit in well.

Can play 8 or 6. Takes strain off Rodri, allows us to keep Bernardo out wide as well once Palmer goes out on loan.

Cracking signing, but it has to mean someone is leaving out of Bernardo or Gundo, or that we have decided we simply can't wait for them to make a decision any more. Personally i think the move would have been offer Gundo whatever he wants, get a youngster in (maybe Perrone could be the guy?) to learn off him, a bit like Rodri ended up doing with Fern.

I don't think Rico is all that, but might just be me.

Very young still, so be interesting to see how he develops.

Never a defender, mind.

I don't get the hype either, he's a solid player don't get me wrong but sadly not at our level IMHO.

If we ever came to selling him we would have to describe him as the worlds best to get the most money for him ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.