Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he's a Gundo replacement, I'm genuinely struggling to understand what he brings to the table

I'm not dissing the signing, I'm just can't get my head around it. If he was 25/26 maybe it would make more sense to me
That would be such insult toGundo

Based on the few times I've seen him play I am at the Meh stage tbh. Hopefully I should have been paying more attention and he turns out to be a brilliant player at a bargain price.

Welcome to City fella.

I don't think Rico is all that, but might just be me.

Very young still, so be interesting to see how he develops.

Never a defender, mind.
I think he has an outstanding debut season for a 17 year old in a world class team where you are expected to receive the ball and give under extreme pressure

Yep a lot of sideways passing but we dont know what instructions he was under

A LOT of improving to do, and he will either progress , or not but have a very good career else where

Mateo might not highlight an impressive assist/goals record but make no mistake he will be golden for the pre assists!

Based on the few times I've seen him play I am at the Meh stage tbh. Hopefully I should have been paying more attention and he turns out to be a brilliant player at a bargain price.

Welcome to City fella.
Yep, meh just about sums this signing up. He's ok, decent player, nothing special.

Pep knows what he wants to build something new for next season, Also we rode our luck with Rodri being injury free all season so maybe its to cover that,

Phillips Gundogan Silva could leave so again get somebody in that can play in that role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.