Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really??? Gundo is a massive miss but Kovacic isn’t a mug. Great signing. Plus money being saved for Gvardiol who will be next hopefully. Rice would be £100 million at least.

Rice would be £100m for a reason. Just like an old Vauxhall is a few hundred quid and a new Mercedes about £50k.

And why do we need to save money? We just made about £300m winning the treble, but if we don’t strengthen and let the best available players go to rivals we won’t be winning it next season.

Ok as a squad signing, better than McAtee, but we need absolute top quality like Rice or similar, especially now Gundo has left.
'Absolute top quality like Rice'

What is this based on? The odd decent performance against a top 6 team however when they get battered playing Brighton, or losing to Forest, Everton, Palace he gets a free pass.

I don't get the hype either, he's a solid player don't get me wrong but sadly not at our level IMHO.

If we ever came to selling him we would have to describe him as the worlds best to get the most money for him ;)
Not sure why we’re knocking Lewis unless you’ve just caught a big one ;)

Tbf to the management team they haven’t got it wrong many times. I think Pep will make Kovacic a better player.
`

He is in a unique position having won the champions league 4 times. One more and he is in a very select group.
That Kovacic 4 champions league medal haul is misleading.
He played flip all champions league matches and in the 4 finals his only run out was from the 83rd minute for Chelsea against us.
A bit of a Scott Carson statistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.