Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Kovacic will help KdB to get some rest (much fatigue this season), and rotate with him. City have needed a player like that since KdB gets older also. Will take his place if he gets injured

Same movements, pass and energy like KdB

Pep will mould him into KdB/David Silva hybrid

Seeing as he's such a good carrier of the ball I wonder if Pepwill play him wide sometimes ala Bernardo???

Think Kovacic will help KdB to get some rest (much fatigue this season), and rotate with him. City have needed a player like that since KdB gets older also. Will take his place if he gets injured

Same movements, pass and energy like KdB

Pep will mould him into KdB/David Silva hybrid

Some magic in his feet, insane energy to drive at the opposition and strength to hold off challenges coming in from all angles..what’s not to like?

I agree with Tolmie, incredible for an 18 year old but one glaring issue is a severe lack of pace, the last game he played in (I think it was his last game) he was chasing an opposition player back to our goal, he looked like he was running in treacle...he could be one of those players who is good/very good at a lot of things but not outstanding in ONE ?
My feeling is Kovasic is the next 2-3 years Gundo as Rico grows more into the role.
Gundo has no pace to speak of either, but never needed it playing where he does.

Have noticed Kov several times when he's been playing or come on for Chelsea. Performance seems to up when he does.
Think it's a great signing.

Some magic in his feet, insane energy to drive at the opposition and strength to hold off challenges coming in from all angles..what’s not to like?
Haaland will love him, will speed our play up sooo much, and not the hesitant shite that means we miss putting No 9 in on goal, great opportunity.

Are we announcing this lad, or what? I expected a morning announcement, like in Gundo's case, but it doesn't seem to be the case.
I actually really enjoy the first interview, the first day at City, etc. You get to know the player a little. I am curious to see how he is, how he sees this move etc.

Are we announcing this lad, or what? I expected a morning announcement, like in Gundo's case, but it doesn't seem to be the case.
I actually really enjoy the first interview, the first day at City, etc. You get to know the player a little. I am curious to see how he is, how he sees this move etc.
Doubt you’ll see that for a while - he’s on holiday.

Hopefully one of our latest resident ITK's will soon be along to explain

@Tony - MCFC
@MillsyTheMosher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.