Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Kovacic will help KdB to get some rest (much fatigue this season), and rotate with him. City have needed a player like that since KdB gets older also. Will take his place if he gets injured

Same movements, pass and energy like KdB

Pep will mould him into KdB/David Silva hybrid

I only really watch City nowadays due to not having enough time on my hands but i always thought he was just a DM!
Impressed with the way he beats the press and drives up the pitch.

I only really watch City nowadays due to not having enough time on my hands but i always thought he was just a DM!
Impressed with the way he beats the press and drives up the pitch.
From what I’ve always seen mate, Chelsea seemed to have used him pretty deep and in a more defensive role more often than not, and in a way, that has skewed some peoples perception of him, he’s capable of much more.
He’d have been my choice to replace Ilkay so obviously I think the club have got it spot on.

From what I’ve always seen mate, Chelsea seemed to have used him pretty deep and in a more defensive role more often than not, and in a way, that has skewed some peoples perception of him, he’s capable of much more.
He’d have been my choice to replace Ilkay so obviously I think the club have got it spot on.
I remember similar perceptions of a certain Barça player who joined us a decade ago. We all know that Pep's view of him will be very different and will fully deliver what he can do in our team. I am excited to see his drives through the midfield unlocking many defensive positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.