Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure the new rules for 2025 start this year. 90% of squad cost to income ratio, 80% next season and then the 70% from then on.

be interseting, they have to clear alot of contracts coming up anyway. Poch got a hell of job sorting the deadwood.
I genuinely think Boehly hasn't got a clue how to run a football club and he's treating Chelsea like an American sports team. A franchise business model in football absolutely cannot work

Joined the forum to say a few words about Kova, as someone who watched him for a long long time, this signing should excite you.

He wasn't a magician like modrić, but he is such a smart player in a weird way, and what I mean by that is he is almost like a computer program. Which makes him an amazing system player and is really coachable. Sometimes he was a victim of it which would lead to mistakes. What I am trying to say very poorly is you can tell Kova, you need to do these 5 things and he can turn his brain off and do those 5 things perfectly for 90 minutes.

And if you have someone like Pep telling him what to do is really exciting.

Bonus: A famous moment of that is during an El Clasico trashing he was tasked with playing man to man with Messi and follow him every step, and one counter Attack that was started and finished by Rakitic Messi figured that out and starting slowing down, drifting wide and not even trying to participate in the counter and Kova almost stopped, got confused because he could have pressured Rakitic but he was told to man mark Messi which made him look like a headless fly on the field.
I’ve heard of a headless chicken, but not a headless fly. I’ll waste half an hour now typing things into Google like “Is it possible to decapitate a fly” and “the anatomy of a fly for dummies”.

Thanks for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.