Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy is unbelievably limited in final third. People actually think he can replace Gundogan. Just being better dribbler doesn't mean he can replace Gundogan Or Bernardo. Yes Pep knows more but for the amount that Chelsea will ask and the players they will buy to replace Kovacic won't make any sense
Gundogan's best goalscoring season before he came to City was 5 goals for Nurnberg in 2010/11, when he played as a number 10.

The CAF think he's a good signing. Gutted United haven't gone in for him.

He's bang average and every signing except Haaland, Akanji and Dias takes 2 years to get good at city so he'll be 31 and we'll want to get rid. I'm completely meh about this. Add to that a bunch of niggly injuries in the past 2 years and the fact that I've never watched him once play for Chelsea and think...ooh I want some of that..this just doesn't do it for me.

Don’t think this deal affects Gundogan. More likely Bernardo I’m guessing.

Gundo gets his 2+ years, he's staying. Bernardo will need more convincing. Hopefully with a kid on the way he stays. I do think Kovacic could be just depth added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.