Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of the problem for me is that in his time at Wolves, he's had absolutely zero end product.

My wolves mate (here I go again) says they compare him to Adama Traore in that respect.

I always go back to Gundo's Dortmund record when I worry about midfielders and their scoring output - 10 goals in 105 games.

It all depends on style of play and the ability to arrive into the box at the right time. That can be, and will be, taught by Pep and the coaching staff. It's not a case of scoring worldies every few games, it's just a matter of getting into the right positions to finish off chances.

people seem to be going one way or another with this, the people saying he is going to be great/shite can i ask without the youtube clips and the highlights of motd/goals on sunday has anyone actually watched him play ,as in really watched him.

people seem to be going one way or another with this, the people saying he is going to be great/shite can i ask without the youtube clips and the highlights of motd/goals on sunday has anyone actually watched him play ,as in really watched him.
What do you mean "has anyone actually watched him play?" He plays in PL, not some obscure league that barely has TV coverage. I would assume half the people in here regularly watch PL football even if its not City who are playing. Even if you just watch City and no other football at all you would still have seen him 3 full games in the last 18 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.