Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

This was his season highlights for Wolves last year.

His best work seems to be done in the defensive and middle third (though that might be because of the way wolves play). He also has some similar traits of Kovasic especially his running with the ball. Noteable that this seems to eb the type of player we are targeting (think Bellingham, Rice and now this lad) -all good at running with the ball from deeper positions - so is Kovacic and now we have one of Europes most successful dribblers of the ball as well in Doku...

He also gets stuck in in the defensive third which is great to see

He looks class. Finally, an able deputy for Rodders.

Reactions: CC1

This was his season highlights for Wolves last year.

His best work seems to be done in the defensive and middle third (though that might be because of the way wolves play). He also has some similar traits of Kovasic especially his running with the ball. Noteable that this seems to eb the type of player we are targeting (think Bellingham, Rice and now this lad) -all good at running with the ball from deeper positions - so is Kovacic and now we have one of Europes most successful dribblers of the ball as well in Doku...

He also gets stuck in in the defensive third which is great to see

Really liked that. Can see him slotting in to our team very nicely

I'm just not that sure about this one.

Granted I'm being a bit silly and putting a lot of faith in what my Wolves mate has told me about him,

But he seems a bit too much of a 'project' to me and in an ideal world I'd rather have gone after someone with a few more goals in them.
Like McTominay?

We looked better without Robinho but he would‘ve still walked into 99% of teams in the world at the time.

I can’t imagine Gary O’Neill will get the best of our Nunes but I reckon Pep will.
No chance. Too lazy and bad attitude.

If he’d been a bit younger, he’d have gone to Bolton under Allardyce and been another Okacha.

Immense talent, but a crap team mate.

its nice we can think each other is a bit of a know it all ,then have a cuddle, don't suppose you are a eeerm swedish female city fan :)
Haha unfortunately not, just a 37 year old guy who got hooked on City thanks to being more or less obsessed with Oasis when I was a kid :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.