Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s common knowledge that Bernardo wanted to leave for the past two or three seasons. Imagine if he had done this.
It’s behaviour I cannot get behind, if true he is behaving like a twat. People go on strike to protect pay and conditions when faced with an awkward, dogmatic employer. Doing it because you want a bigger pay day at a better club leaves a bad taste..
More likely doing it because it’s a chance to play for the European and English champions instead of a relegation fight with Wolves. A chance that may never come around again. I can understand why he’d be desperate to make it happen and time is short.

Remember him getting the winner at Leeds,didn't see it was at the other end foggy afternoon.
Often thought they should reenact goals scored in those situations. Get some kids / nitwits out there. Proper laugh. Potential goes way beyond goals invisible because of foggy conditions - I think it's the ideal half time entertainment. Sort of like Gladiator. For your pleasure - The Dog And Duck vs Tesco Warehouse Guys, reenacting the climax of the 2012 Premier League campaign.

It’s common knowledge that Bernardo wanted to leave for the past two or three seasons. Imagine if he had done this.
It’s behaviour I cannot get behind, if true he is behaving like a twat. People go on strike to protect pay and conditions when faced with an awkward, dogmatic employer. Doing it because you want a bigger pay day at a better club leaves a bad taste..

Difference is we told Silva and his agent to come to the table with a fee a very fair fee, for a player who is worth over 100m at least and no club didn't come alongs with that fee a few years ago it was around £50m this summer 70m!

Other team take the piss we don't!

so Nunes do what he thinks will get him the move to one the biggest most successful club in the last 20 years , I don't give one fcuk!

The majority are seeing a player through the wolves specs, much like kova; he’s an ace player who with the wrap around players we possess, is afforded the platform to shine…

Rodri has given the ball away more in the last 3 games than I’ve seen him do for 3 seasons, he needs rest bite at some point and in games we can sacrifice his undoubted influence, this type of player is key…

We have become spoiled with core players staying well past what we are use to; this is probably a short fix in comparison but a belting acquisition if it’s made!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.