Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellingham. Rice. Valverde. Kimmich.
Pacquetta, eze, veiga, barrella

There's been an awful lot of names bandied about this year, loads more than other years, and we have signed none of them, not usually how we does it
I can’t say I’m sad that we didn’t get a single one of those to be honest lads.

They’re all decent enough players, but none of them particularly excite me.

When we signed Bernardo he’d been the most exiting opposition player I’d seen play at the Etihad the season before for Monaco. Håland; I’d never wanted City to sign a player more. de Bruyne had just won German POTS. Sané, Jesus, Álvarez all seemed like exciting attacking players (the crowd’s reaction when Gabi Jesus came on as a sub on his debut was like we’d signed the next real Ronaldo)…

All these midfield names this Summer have all been a bit ‘whatever’(*shrugs shoulders*) to me.

Putting Foden in midfield excites me much much more!

I was under the impression that he didn’t want to leave London and I think we dodged a bullet there anyway
I'm not bothered that we didn't sign him but this living in London narrative has never been confirmed by Rice and in this age of shite journalism and fuckwits on Twitter etc i'll make my own judgements

L
If as the wolves fan has stated that he was promised if a CL club came in that they’d let him go and are now stopping him, then I fully get it. I suspect this is a Wolves leak to make him look bad but they should be mindful it also reflects badly on us in most eyes regardless of our influence. If they want to do business with us now or in the future they need to tread carefully.
It was suggested a week ago that he signed with the understanding they were a stepping stone only, so to hold him to ransom now is a bit disingenuous. As soon as City come calling some teams feel they can step up to the big boy table and demand silly money.
i don’t think we would stop him but we have a valuation of him and we can’t be expected to accept less than that because of his actions hopefully the clubs can sort out the differences quickly
This is a shit situation and the sooner it’s resolved the better. There are only a few days left for us to get a replacement in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.