Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect Paqueta would have gone on strike if needed. We obviously don’t know that, but we know the reason he isn’t here - that hardly suggests a man of strong scruples.
Tim Vickery was on talksport and before the breakdown reasons were revealed, said he isn’t the type to down tools.

I suppose a South American sports expert would be in a better position to say.

How do you know he wasn’t a priority signing? That’s the thing with City, we don’t officially bid until we know it’s happening. The rest is just media talk in reality, it’s guesswork and leaks. We know Paqueta was a target and fell apart due to all edged betting breaches but was anyone else, really?
Dunno, was just thinking with him not already signed and the season being 3 weeks old that maybe he was the priority? Could be wr9ng but

Correct me if I’m wrong, as things stand

£52m + maybe addons for Nunes

Separately: Tommy Doyle moving permanently and McAtee offered on loan?

Would be great for both parties that if so.

Correct me if I’m wrong, as things stand

£52m + maybe addons for Nunes

Separately: Tommy Doyle moving permanently and McAtee offered on loan?

Would be great for both parties that if so.
Didnt say if James was going on a permanent. Doyle was just interest. Still up in the air. But Wolves are apparently talking to a french midfielder and Kelechi

What message does Nunes send out to Wolves supporters? A disruptive self centred player, perhaps? I think so. Nunes should have kept his head down and concentrated on training and playing, IMO.
I don't disagree with you but just think its something many players have done and will continue to do.

Tim Vickery was on talksport and before the breakdown reasons were revealed, said he isn’t the type to down tools.

I suppose a South American sports expert would be in a better position to say.
He would be in a better position than you or me, yes. But it doesn’t mean he’s right - after all, I doubt he suspected he was the type of player to purposefully get a yellow card for betting purposes….. people surprise you.

Anyway, this isn’t the thread to aimlessly wonder whether Paqueta would have gone on strike or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.