Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep making up your own shit. Let me ask you a question ? Do you see me posting Nunes is the greatest player ever, better than Maradona and Messi combined, the best looking lad on the planet, worth zillions. No you don't. I'm simply saying he should be an upgrade over Phillips, can add some much needed depth to our squad, and could very well blossom under Pep especially in light of the fact Pep likes him. I'm not the one calling him shite, saying he's a bad guy, knocking his physical appearance am I. Where's the fairmindedness in that?

And you're going to come back at me with the balls to pass some sort of personal judgement on my character when you don't have the least miniscule idea of who I am or what I'm about. Are you seriously nuts or what fella?
You keep making stuff up and gobbing off. I don’t need to know more about you. I don’t care what you are about. It would be nice if you could accept that other people find Nunez’s behaviour unacceptable or distasteful. You don’t though, you just sound off. You are just pissed off at being caught out. Have the last word by all means, it won’t be worth shit, same as the bollocks you’ve spewed all night..

Just to repeat as its not registered with some defending Wolves' honour like the chastity of mediveal maiden...

Guardiola names nine clubs who tried to get Man City kicked out of Champions League
"The teams were Arsenal, Burnley, Chelsea, Leicester, Liverpool, Manchester United, Newcastle, Tottenham and Wolves."
I don't think anybody gives a fuck about wolves.

We are however kicking out 1 troublemaker in Cancelo and bringing in Nunes who will clearly do whatever it takes to get what he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.