Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promises??? If it’s not in the contract, it doesn’t exist! This is not new. Wake up..
You’re basing him being “on strike” from two journalists tweeting so… who’s fed them that info? Certainly isn’t City of the player lol. As you say “wake up”.

You’re basing him being “on strike” from two journalists tweeting so… who’s fed them that info? Certainly isn’t City of the player lol. As you say “wake up”.
But you are happy to believe what is said if it helps your agenda? I am not on Twitter, I don’t if he’s on strike, neither do you I’d guess. I posted ‘if true.’ I am on record saying I believe that behaviour to be unacceptable and distasteful. Does that help?

And maybe we treat players fairly too you could add?
Although you didn't really address my post regarding your assumption of his future conduct.
What makes you think Wolves haven't treated him fairly. He's under contract and they have a valuation. Apart from some 'info' from TH there is nothing about a clause. If there was that's Mendes' fault.

All we have to go on is how he has conducted himself in the past to assume future conduct. Maybe your right and he tows the line but nobody will be surprised to hear he's kicking off if he doesn't get his own way.

He's willing to piss off his own fans to come to my beloved City. Just like Tevez, Sterling, Delph, Mahrez, Grealish, Kane (!) to name a few

I don't see the need to judge him based on this one incident
All those players gave a lot to their previous teams. So, they 've earned it in a way. You're not going to compare Kane work at Spurs to Nunes season at Wolves ?!

But you are happy to believe what is said if it helps your agenda? I am not on Twitter, I don’t if he’s on strike, neither do you I’d guess. I posted ‘if true.’ I am on record saying I believe that behaviour to be unacceptable and distasteful. Does that help?
Distasteful ?? !!!
OFFS.
I take it you`re not a fan of Trades Unions then.

What makes you think Wolves haven't treated him fairly. He's under contract and they have a valuation. Apart from some 'info' from TH there is nothing about a clause. If there was that's Mendes' fault.

All we have to go on is how he has conducted himself in the past to assume future conduct. Maybe your right and he tows the line but nobody will be surprised to hear he's kicking off if he doesn't get his own way.
I don't know. Thats my point.

One thing we can all agree on, it's been a very eventful transfer window. Thankfully it closes soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.