Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look he didn’t sign for Gorton Mount to play on Mellands playing fields. He signed for a premiership football club, with a world renowned agent representing him and an army of solicitors making sure the deal was right for him. Yet you think, despite that he was happy to rely on unsubstantiated promises.? I’m off to bed.
I didn’t say that. I don’t know about unsubstantiated promises. What I am saying is that neither you or me know the full circumstances. If we did know maybe I would be in agreement with you. But even if that were the case, he’s made a mistake. He’s human and makes mistakes like me and you. He’s not Philip Schofield where the behaviour is well documented, can definitely be labelled distasteful and unacceptable and probably criminal although you’ll never get a conviction.

He’s just a 25 year old lad doing what he thinks is right. I’m not going to judge him on scant information from journo’s who wouldn’t know how to write a positive story about Manchester City if their lives depended on it. Maybe he is a complete knob. Maybe he’ll be declared a Saint on his death. I suspect the truth lies somewhere in between.

I'm sure all those are valid points but there is 1 thing they have not realised.

If you don't do much for a team prior to signing for us because Gundogan didn't really do much for Dortmund then Nunes will take over from him.
Gundogan was very highly rated before he joined us, whether he had shaken off his serious injury was the concern with Gundogan.

I’m glad you got a result all those years ago, truly I am. My friends and family went hungry for months and eventually life as we knew it collapsed. I am staggered at your attitude, given your past. How you can compare a multi millionaire wanting more cash and a better football club with workers struggles of years gone by is beyond me. You should know better..
Once again you`re making thing up. How do you know he`s a multi millionaire, at Wolves of all places.
Its quite obvious that through all of tonights posts of yours, you`1ve had one like by a bloke who hates this player with a vengeance but wont give anyone a sensible answer as to why.
Bearing in mind that one "like" you have don`t you feel its time to throw the towel in as countless others do not agree with you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.