Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again you`re making thing up. How do you know he`s a multi millionaire, at Wolves of all places.
Its quite obvious that through all of tonights posts of yours, you`1ve had one like by a bloke who hates this player with a vengeance but wont give anyone a sensible answer as to why.
Bearing in mind that one "like" you have don`t you feel its time to throw the towel in as countless others do not agree with you ?
Making things up? Hmm you don’t think Nunez is a multimillionaire? Ok fine. I don’t know that to be the case. I seriously suspect I’m right but if you thing he isn’t then ok.

I’m not here for childish likes pal, maybe you are? Whatever floats your boat.

I’m not here to win an argument either so if it makes you feel good, the towel is in

Once again you`re making thing up. How do you know he`s a multi millionaire, at Wolves of all places.
Its quite obvious that through all of tonights posts of yours, you`1ve had one like by a bloke who hates this player with a vengeance but wont give anyone a sensible answer as to why.
Bearing in mind that one "like" you have don`t you feel its time to throw the towel in as countless others do not agree with you ?
Apparently its only okay to down tools if you've done something good for your previous club according to @Constantine . The mental gymnastics in this place is simply gold medal outstanding :)

Making things up? Hmm you don’t think Nunez is a multimillionaire? Ok fine. I don’t know that to be the case. I seriously suspect I’m right but if you thing he isn’t then ok.

I’m not here for childish likes pal, maybe you are? Whatever floats your boat.

I’m not here to win an argument either so if it makes you feel good, the towel is in
Thats right get out before you receive more negative comments from more BMers.

Apparently its only okay to down tools if you've done something good for your previous club according to @Constantine . The mental gymnastics in this place is simply gold medal outstanding :)
The old adage "its pointless knocking if theres no fucker in" springs to mind right away with some HBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.