Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because if it was just a rumour, I would expect the player or his agent to dispute it.
They may well do, it only broke late yesterday. Why not Sunday when he allegedly didn’t show up either? You’d think Wolves would have publicly said something too no? So it was either “leaked” by them or it’s total bolocks.

Why are some people posting Txiki and City have advised Nunez to strike/down football boots to get the move? I’m not having that for 1 second. I doubt very much City work that way. And it certainly wouldn’t help the transfer if Wolves found that to be the case. Nunes (and his agent) has made that decision for himself. It’s his call. Now he must live with that decision regardless of how the transfer turns out.

It’s proper mad when you think about it though isn’t it? We’ve got probably the most technically gifted squad that’s ever existed and between the lot of the cunts I’ve never been confident of is scoring since Yaya called it a day!!
Mario was the best...

Deal will be done by end of Thursday.

No faffing around on deadline day.
I know you’re laying claim to have some insider knowledge at the moment, obviously you’re not going to reveal a source exactly, however can’t say I’ve ever noticed you claiming any itk status previously?

Don't really like it when players go on strike, but the lad wants to move, and Txiki has probably advised him that's what he has to do in order for us to sign him (as we have a certain value).

For Pep to go public about Matheus Nunes being one of the best players in the world back in 2022, he must be seeing something most of the people on this forum aren't.

We are currently the King of the Jungle and everyone wants to join our Gang. Eat, or get eaten! It's Survival of the Fittest!

Class of 22 in da house!

We've picked up some right whoppers over the last two or three years.

Must be long covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.