Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The process does work, as recruitment in any business is a long-term process.

Doing the basic math (which I cba doing), on signings which you could argue have failed (very subjective); but if you come up with a list of players who you think have failed, and compare them to the number of signings, I'm going to hazard a guess that around 90-95% of them have been some what of a success.

Any business (or football club) would snap your hands off for that rate.

FYI, I'd label a player a succes if they've contributed to us either growing as a club, or us winning a trophy.

So yeah, I think we can trust the process.
Maths

Surely for a paywall though you need real ITK info worth paying for. Genuinely don’t think any city ITK gives that level of info worth paying for.
As has been mentioned, transfer talk only covers half the year. The problem is holding onto subs for the other six odd months. Yes, the quality of the ITK info carries a lot of weight for subscribers, but it is not why people stay subbed.

To hold onto his subs, exWHU is doing regular subs-only posts, like details on club management and organization, clubhouse gossip, Q&A's with his subs, and live chats. These are the things people are really paying for. Think of the neediest poster in the Quiet thread, multiply by a thousand or so, and there you are.

but to also blindly say just trust yhe process is flawed because the process has failed in the past
It is ridiculous to suggest people who say trust the process have a flawed opinion; as none of us have any choice in the process, it doesn't matter if people trust it and their opinion is just as valid as yours!

Last edited:
As has been mentioned, transfer talk only covers half the year. The problem is holding onto subs for the other six odd months. Yes, the quality of the ITK info carries a lot of weight for subscribers, but it is not why people stay subbed.

To hold onto his subs, exWHU is doing regular subs-only posts, like details on club management and organization, clubhouse gossip, Q&A's with his subs, and live chats. These are the things people are really paying for. Think of the neediest poster in the Quiet thread, multiply by a thousand or so, and there you are.
The advantage Tolm or any other ITK has above any other club is we will alway have a steady stream of new charges brought against us to keep them going until the transfer window opens up again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.