Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently city have a deadline of tomorrow for making a decision on palmer/Mcatee. They only want one to go though apparently. I’m guessing it’d be Mcatee they let go of we got Nunes- otherwise it’d be palmer maybe. Considering Mcatee could become involved in the nunes deal- it may be that city have also put a deadline on this deal of tomorrow.

Do you think Maguire would have been a,good purchase...cause we were after him as well....what about Bravo. Nolito?

Yes pep and txixi get most right and i do trust the process but to also blindly say just trust yhe process is flawed because the process has failed in the past

Just to emphasise again...I'm not aga8nst this,signing at all....looks,a very good player...just the constant reply by people along the lines of Pep knows more etc etc...of course he does ( that's not in question either) but use your own opinions on players, your own observations to challenge opinions...its just a little lazy if you don't.
Fuck me now we're rolling out Maguire and Nolito now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.