Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t disagree that it’s a bargain, but it certainly feels like he only wanted Liverpool. In hindsight we should have bought Enzo when we bought Julian.
Probably only wanted Liverpool because we weren't in for him. I understand the gundog situation confused things, but that should have been sorted out a lot earlier, regarding staying or going.

Probably only wanted Liverpool because we weren't in for him. I understand the gundog situation confused things, but that should have been sorted out a lot earlier, regarding staying or going.
I don't understand why we didn't sign him and loan him back for a season. I think it would have worked out well for everybody but we can't change the past so we move on.

If we walk away from Nunes, I would like to believe that Pep has a way to rest Rodri without using Phillips.

If we walk away from Nunes, I would like to believe that Pep has a way to rest Rodri without using Phillips.
Rico season! Also, Johnny Stones and Gvardiol also both have the ability to operate in the midfield and could each both operate in a decent double pivot with Kova in certain games to make sure Rodri gets the rest that he needs.

Wolves send Guedes (Gestifute) back on loan to Benfica 12 mths. Santiago Bueno poised to join Wolves from Girona, £10m. Looks like Barca will send Girona Alex Garcia (Gavi's agent). Chelsea and Spuds in for Fati presumably much to do with the attempt to get Felix to Barca.

Benfica making signings this year. Bueno is AM/LM, as is Angel Di Maria joining on a free. Presumably looking to life after Schlederup (AM/LW/RW, Rafaela Pimenta) / and Antonio Silva (CB, Gestifute). That meeting of Pimenta and Mendes is what excites me. What gives, what are they holding up for each other, how will they finish this round of the game? Veratti (Pimenta) to Saudi sits on hold until all European interest is flushed out - Mendes being a bit of a go to guy for Saudi - and the PSG player seems an interesting pawn to hold when central players are in demand at clubs like City. Benfica also sent Grimaldo (Gesti) to Leverkusen, of course. They also have players we would be interested in. But that would be next year, right?

Anyone got any more clues?

Rico season! Also, Johnny Stones and Gvardiol also both have the ability to operate in the midfield and could each both operate in a decent double pivot with Kova in certain games to make sure Rodri gets the rest that he needs.
Yes, I really hope Rico is given more time than Phillips. Rico deserves it.

City and Mendes have left this kid out to dry. City have turned his head while submitting a low ball offer. Their refusal to move at all has caused this kid to get desperate. If his decision to sit works out City steals him at a low ball price. If not, oh well, City don't seem to care. And his agent is a real prick for not talking him out of sitting out.
It is a poor decision by Nunes to sit but I'm disappointed that the club would fuck with a kid's head like this. It's a bad look IMO. And his agent should be sanctioned...
Christ, we're not running a day nursery here..

City have every right to make an offer for a player at their valuation and Wolves have every right to turn it down. Nunes is under contract at Wolves and he should respect that and not spit the dummy.
He's a professional player and should act accordingly. If he didn't want to stay at Wolves why sign a long contract ?

City should walk away.

A good few of us wanted the club to sign Mac Allister, absolute bargain. Now the market is crazy. Imagine Kovacic and Mac Allister for the same money wolves want for Nunes. It's mad.

me, i was a big advocate of mccalister

Wolves send Guedes (Gestifute) back on loan to Benfica 12 mths. Santiago Bueno poised to join Wolves from Girona, £10m. Looks like Barca will send Girona Alex Garcia (Gavi's agent). Chelsea and Spuds in for Fati presumably much to do with the attempt to get Felix to Barca.

Benfica making signings this year. Bueno is AM/LM, as is Angel Di Maria joining on a free. Presumably looking to life after Schlederup (AM/LW/RW, Rafaela Pimenta) / and Antonio Silva (CB, Gestifute). That meeting of Pimenta and Mendes is what excites me. What gives, what are they holding up for each other, how will they finish this round of the game? Veratti (Pimenta) to Saudi sits on hold until all European interest is flushed out - Mendes being a bit of a go to guy for Saudi - and the PSG player seems an interesting pawn to hold when central players are in demand at clubs like City. Benfica also sent Grimaldo (Gesti) to Leverkusen, of course. They also have players we would be interested in. But that would be next year, right?

Anyone got any more clues?

you wrote a bunch of nonsense bro, santiago bueno is a center back who is owned by girona (city group) who is now going to wolves not benfica. Aleix Garcia already plays for Girona. Psg doesnt want to sell veratti to the saudis as they deem the offer too low.

Theres no benfica player good enough to play for us besides antonio silva in a few years maybe, but he is a center back and we have plenty of those

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.