Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paqueta 85m
Nunes 55m

Is Paqueta really 30m better than Nunes? For me Nunes at 60m still represents very good value especially considering the market right now, and not signing him at this late stage, when we all know we want a midfielder (see Rice and Paqueta) would be a poor decision.

85m combined for Nunes and Kovacic? Sign me up.
It's in the eye of the beholder, but Paqueta's effectiveness as a baller, exceeds that of Nunes, of whom I've never quite understood the hype surrounding him to be honest.

However, in Pep & Txiki do I trust...

I think it strengthens the case for selling Palmer for £30m+, & investing the money in Ezé who can play as a left/right winger (as can Doku), plus he's equally adept as a No 8, plus No 10.

He's got the creative skills & versatlity which Pep likes.
With 2 days left?

With 2 days left?
We don't know what's been happening behind the scenes as we saw with Akanji last summer...

If there's a will on both sides & the price is agreed, medicals can happen within 4 hours mate.

As it stands, we're short on bodies, with players complaining of being rinsed. It's in our interests to get adequate bodies in.

I wouldn't bet on it.
Paqueta would. However, IDK why we're still talking about him when there's a real possibility that he never kicks a ball in the PL again. He is accused of match fixing. No shot the PL brush over that. He's done if convicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.