Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
He turns down West Ham and Newcastle to play for Wolves? This screams Mendes taking advantage of this young man to me. I wish him well as I think he's a star.

Definitely, with that choice something is up.

He turns down West Ham and Newcastle to play for Wolves? This screams Mendes taking advantage of this young man to me. I wish him well as I think he's a star.
Definitely, with that choice something is up.

Nah, if he went to West Ham or Newcastle they’d make it hard for him to leave in the future with high demands. Wolves is basically Mendes club if a big club comes knocking he’ll make it happen and it’ll be smoother process.

I actually can’t believe it. Done deal to wolves now according to Fabrizio Tap-in. I really though he was nailed on to replace Bernardo either this summer or next.

I actually can’t believe it. Done deal to wolves now according to Fabrizio Tap-in. I really though he was nailed on to replace Bernardo either this summer or next.

I’m taking this as a huge positive on Bernardo staying with us this season.

Mendes was clearly working the Bernardo out, Nunes in at City angle.

Wolves have been interested in the player for a couple of weeks, but it’s picked up pace the last 24 hours.

I’d suggest this is cause for optimism that Bernardo is staying with City for the season - and as Mendes needed to get his agents fees on Nunes this summer, the Wolves move has jumped to the front of the queue.

This could be the most tired fallback line posted on here along with the "that's what we were told about Mendy" line.
It’s used so often because it’s true.

You could do a YouTube video of a League 2 player (it’s a good standard of football and there are some very skilful and good quality players at that level) and make them look a player who might be a good Prem player even though at best they’d only ever make it to League 1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.