Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's almost criminal - He’s worth at least three times that. Sheffield United would probably have paid more than £5m.
Was there ever any talk of an offer from them?
It allowed us to get our target in for a very reasonable fee, maybe for a reason, we are either saving up for a huge payout on Wurtz next summer or maybe a shock late deal this window that no one has envisaged.

I know mate. I read it. I was only joking. Come on Oakie, you of all people on BM should know me by now. :-)
There`s so many fuckers who got it completely wrong for various reasons who should be eating humble pie that I tried to point it out to too many of the fuckers.
Does my fucking head in every transfer window .. Txikis shit, hasn`t got a clue, walk away, shouldn`t be going on strike ... the list is endless blah blah blah. ;)

Last edited:
Genuinely no idea about him but I’m glad we’ve added another body in midfield as we looked very light when seeing the bench on Sunday. Fingers crossed he turns out to be a bargain as 47 mil is not huge in the current market.

All these new itks on here seem to be getting likes as if they’ve been legitimised, as I said yesterday to one of them, have I missed where they’ve explained why we should take them seriously?

Obviously caveated with fact I wouldn‘t expect them to specifically name their source but some form of explanation as to why they should be listened to would be nice.
Opportunist's seeing that King Tolmie has moved to another kingdom in Xland.

Wasn't Nathan Ake a staple in a historically bad Bournemouth defense before he joined City? He's turned out pretty well. I'd argue Nunes is far more 'talented' than Ake. That's obviously only half of it but let's wait and see how it plays out.
I won't be so quick to pull that trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.