Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody said he did the point was city are happy to get rid of Doyle but carnt shift Phillips out of the club .
Philips is sitting on a nice big contract and doesn’t have to move anywhere.
We don’t get everything right, this unfortunately is an example of that but I’d prefer to concentrate on the players who will play their part and not worry about those who won’t.

Philips is sitting on a nice big contract and doesn’t have to move anywhere.
We don’t get everything right, this unfortunately is an example of that but I’d prefer to concentrate on the players who will play their part and not worry about those who won’t.
If pep can shift zlatan and eto from memory and other mega stars out of Barca we ought to be able to shift Phillips out

It really doesn’t. Doku didn’t train with Rennes for 4 days before his transfer.

Happens all the time. Players and clubs don’t want injuries scuppering potential transfers.

The only difference is that journalists described this as a strike for Nunes, for whatever reason.
I think we can guess the reason... CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.