Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
No part of your timeline has anything to do with your suggestion that I may have lied to people on here.

I've earned a living doing exactly that for thirty two years, selling news. I choose to explore other ways of new platforms.

I already work, choosing to reign it back, but supplement the new career working in schools.

As for hopefully wishing I have zero chance to earn a living from it, says more about you being a bitter **** than anything else.

What a wanker.
Wishing you all the best Tolmie, don’t let the haters let you lose focus on what you want. Your life your choice.

No part of your timeline has anything to do with your suggestion that I may have lied to people on here.

I've earned a living doing exactly that for thirty two years, selling news. I choose to explore other ways of new platforms.

I already work, choosing to reign it back, but supplement the new career working in schools.

As for hopefully wishing I have zero chance to earn a living from it, says more about you being a bitter **** than anything else.

What a wanker.
All the best Tolmie mate, ignore the bitter twats who sometimes surface on here!
Do what you want to do, take some calculated risks, follow your instincts & be happy, making some decent money along the way!
That philosophy got me the move over here back in 2000 and i personally have never looked back and i am building a more than decent pension, that i would never have dreamed of back in the UK!

Last edited:

What a wanker.
All the best Tolm , pretty sure your a massive hit already on twitter.

According to my Rag colleague we're "cheating again"

Apparently we're signing him for practically what wolves paid for him which is dodgy, mendes is involved which is dodgy and we're getting most of it back from Chelsea for Palmer, which is dodgy (Us, Wolves, Chelsea and Mendes are all in cahoots allegedly!!)

All this cos they got shafted for Mason Mount and are now looking at z list midfielders. The salty tears are beautiful!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.